Today’s episode of The Purpose Project I discussed the difference between “Motion” and “Progress”. I explained the symptoms of the “Rocking Horse” syndrome and gave the “Cure”. The most effective way to measure progress is setting short-term and long-terms goals.
Jennifer shares some of the techniques that she uses in her practices to get you off that rocking horse and moving in no time.
This episode is just for you if you have feel like you’re stuck in the same place, moving back and forth but failing to see any notable progress.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Learn the major difference between Motion and Progress
- Symptoms and definition of the Rocking Horse Syndrome
- Why short-term and long-term goals work together
- Setting Bench Mark
- That focusing on ACE- Awareness, Concentration and Energy can improve your progress
- Motion always happens even if it’s very, very slow